Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Menthol 2mL in 100mL
Labeler: Clientele, Inc.
NDC Code: 64483-007
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
COOLING PAIN RELIEF ROLL ON
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a Physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Keep out reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age, consult a Physician.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Methyl Salicylate, Camphor, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Distributed exclusively by
American Herbal Products Corp.
North Bay Village, Florida
|Labeler - Clientele, Inc. (085021806)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.