Bengay Zero Degrees Menthol Pain Relieving
Medically reviewed on August 30, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Menthol 50mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-4036
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol Pain Relieving Gel
temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like Conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- for first use: remove and discard foil on applicator head
- after use, wipe off applicator head, turn dial back slightly, and replace protective cap
- clean outside with damp cloth or paper towel. Do not rinse under or immerse in water.
- return product to storage
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- product may be stored in freezer out of reach of children. Place product in freezer a minimum of 2 hours before use, or
- product may be stored at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) and applied at room temperature, but will not feel as refreshing as when stored in freezer
alcohol, aminomethyl propanol, camphor, carbomer, disteareth-75 IPDI, ethylhexyl isononanoate, FD&C blue no. 1, glycerin, isopropyl alcohol, PEG-7 caprylic/capric glycerides, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, water
call toll-free 800-223-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
DIST: JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER PRODUCTS COMPANY
Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418 USA
|BENGAY ZERO DEGREES MENTHOL PAIN RELIEVING
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. (830803164)|
More about menthol topical
- Menthol topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Menthol Gel, Liquid, and Solution
- ... +3 more