SudoGest by Dispensing Solutions, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 60mg
Labeler: Dispensing Solutions, Inc.
NDC Code: 66336-096
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pseudoephedrine HCl 60 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- thyroid disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- do not exceed recommended dose
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at controlled room temperature 15˚-30˚C (59˚-86˚F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
NASAL DECONGESTANT 60 mg
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60 mg
Relieves Nasal and Sinus Congestion due to Colds or Hay Fever Without Drowsiness
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
50844 Rev. 0807L11302
Distributed by Major Pharmaceuticals
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150 USA M-17
Rev. 10/10 Re-order No. 700324
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Dispensing Solutions, Inc. (066070785)|
|Dispensing Solutions, Inc.||066070785||relabel, repack|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about SudoGest (pseudoephedrine)
- SudoGest Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: decongestants