Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Chlorcyclizine Hydrochloride 9.375mg in 5mL, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg in 5mL
Labeler: GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 58809-578
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 5 mL teaspoonful)
Chlorcyclizine Hydrochloride 9.375 mg
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of the nasal passages
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to the enlargement of the prostate gland
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or accompanied by fever.
- new symptoms occur
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Adults and children|
12 years of age
|2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL)
every 6 hours, not to
exceed 8 teaspoonfuls in a
24 hour period.
|Children 6 to under|
12 years of age:
|1 teaspoonful (5 mL)
every 6 hours, not to
exceed 4 teaspoonfuls
in a 24 hour period.
|Children under 6|
years of age:
|consult a doctor
Store at 59° to 86°F (15° to 30°C).
Citric Acid, Cotton Candy Flavor, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitol, and Sucralose.
The packaging below represents the labeling currently used:
Principal display panel and side panel for 473 mL label:
Each 5 mL (one Teaspoonful) contains:
Chlorcyclizine HCl...................9.375 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl...................30 mg
Antihistamine / Nasal Decongestant
Cotton Candy Flavor
Alcohol Free / Gluten Free
Sugar Free / Dye Free
16 fl. oz. (473 mL)
GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap. Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
Dispense in a tight, light-resistant container with a child-resistant cap.
This bottle is not to be dispensed to consumer.
Distributed by: GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Arlington, Tx 76012
chlorcyclizine hydrochloride, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (793000860)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.