Mucus Relief Chest Congestion by Rite Aid Corporation
Medically reviewed on November 15, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: Rite Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 11822-0532
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 400 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways or bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a full glass of water
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
guaifenesin 400 mg
relieves chest congestion
thins and loosens mucus
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
DISTRIBUTED BY:RITE AID
30 HUNTER LANE, CAMP HILL, PA 17011
|MUCUS RELIEF CHEST CONGESTION
guaifenesin tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(11822-0532)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(11822-0532)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(11822-0532)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(11822-0532)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(11822-0532)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about guaifenesin
- Guaifenesin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 187 Reviews
- Drug class: expectorants
- Guaifenesin Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin Granules
- Guaifenesin Liquid
- Guaifenesin Tablets
- Guaifenesin (Advanced Reading)