cold and allergy relief by Rite Aid
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Rite Aid
NDC Code: 11822-5250
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to har fever (allergic rhinitis) or other respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- nasal congestion
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional condition, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may inscrease drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improce within 7 days or occur with a fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel, stearic acid
*Compare to the active ingredients in Actifed® Cold & Allergy Tablets
cold & allergy relief
chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg, phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
antihistamine & nasal decongestant
itchy, watery eyes
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not distributed or manufactured by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Actifed® Cold & Allergy Tablets.
30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 17011
|COLD AND ALLERGY RELIEF
chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(11822-5250)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||MANUFACTURE(11822-5250)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.