Day Time Cold/Flu Relief by Kareway Product, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg in 15mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 15mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 15mL
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0544
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- nasal decongestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
Enter section text here
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if adult/child takes
- more than 4 doses in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen(prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phegm(mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema
- a sodium-restricted diet
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms get worse or last more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Enter section text here
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed-see Overdose warning
- use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP)
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
adults and children 12 yrs and over
30 ml (2 TBSP) every 6 hours
children 6 to under 12 yrs
15 ml (1 TBSP) every 4 hours
children 4 to under 6 yrs
ask a doctor
children under 4 yrs
do not use
each tablespoon contains: sodium 50mg
- store at room temperature
citric acid, FDC red no.40, flavor, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium,
sodium citrate, sucralose, sucrose, xanthan gum
|DAY TIME COLD/FLU RELIEF
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, phenylephrine liquid
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 11, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Oral Drops
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Pods
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Powder Packets