Laxative Gentle by SAVE-A-LOT FOOD STORES, LTD.
Dosage form: tablet, sugar coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: SAVE-A-LOT FOOD STORES, LTD.
NDC Code: 46994-327
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl 5 mg
- relieves occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- you may have stomach discomfort, faintness or cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children|
12 years and over
|take 1 to 3 tablets
in a single daily dose
|children 6 to under|
12 years of age
|take 1 tablet in a single
|children under 6 years|
|ask a doctor|
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
acacia, ammonium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac, silica, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN DULCOLAX® LAXATIVE TABLETS*
Bisacodyl, 5 mg
• Gentle, predictable overnight relief
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS
OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN
OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
SAVE-A-LOT FOOD STORES, LTD.
EARTH CITY, MO 63045
100% MONEY BACK
bisacodyl tablet, sugar coated
|Labeler - SAVE-A-LOT FOOD STORES, LTD. (095484572)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(46994-327)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(46994-327)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(46994-327)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(46994-327)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(46994-327)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 17, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about bisacodyl
- Bisacodyl Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 906 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives