Terbinafine Hydrochloride by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 5, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1g in 100g
Labeler: Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
NDC Code: 51672-2080
Terbinafine hydrochloride 1%
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany these conditions
For external use only
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
- side effects occur. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible
- store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol.
Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Hawthorne, NY 10532
terbinafine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(51672-2080)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about terbinafine topical
- Terbinafine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- 9 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Terbinafine topical
- Terbinafine Cream and Gel
- Terbinafine Spray
- Terbinafine Topical (Advanced Reading)