Benzocaine by Dynarex Corporation
Medically reviewed on June 15, 2018
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 60mg in 1mL
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC Code: 67777-246
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Benzocaine, 6% w/v Topical Analgesic
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, scrapes and insect bites or minor skin irritations
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, scrapes and insect bites or minor skin irritations.
- For external use only.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For adults and children 2 years of age and older, apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years; consult a physician.
- Inactive Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Water.
Do not use:
With electrocautery procedures.
If irritation and redness develop.
If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Avoid excessive heat.
- Store at room temperature: 15 - 30 degrees C (59 - 86 degrees F)
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.