Lemon Glycerin by Dynarex Corporation
Medically reviewed on August 20, 2018
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 7.5mL in 100mL
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC Code: 67777-160
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Glycerin 7.5% v/v Oral Demulcent
For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
For Oral Use Only.
- Do not get in eyes.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Indications and Usage
- For temporary relief of minor soreness and/or irritation of the mouth.
- Dry mouth relief.
- Swab mouth as needed.
- Discard after single use.
- Children under the age of 12 should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children under 2 years of age consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature. 15 deg - 30 deg C, 58 deg - 86 deg F
- Avoid excessive heat.
Inactive ingredients: Citric acid, lemon flavor, sodium benzoate, water
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Jiangsu Provonce JianErKang Medical Dressing Co. Ltd.||530968767||manufacture|