Suphedrine PE by Family Dollar Services Inc
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Family Dollar Services Inc
NDC Code: 55319-453
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
do not exceed recommended dose.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dextrose monohydrate, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C red #40, lecithin, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate dihydrate, titanium dioxide
ACTIVE INGREDIENT OF
SUDAFED PE® CONGESTION*
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
Phenylephrine HCl/Nasal Decongestant
Sinus Pressure & Congestion Relief
24 NON-DROWSY TABLETS
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Sudafed® PE Congestion.
FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES, INC.,
10401 MONROE ROAD,
MATTHEWS, NC 28105 USA
Not 100% satisfied? Return package and unused product within 30 days to any Family Dollar store for a refund (with receipt) or exchange.
phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Family Dollar Services Inc (024472631)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(55319-453)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(55319-453)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.