Pink Bismuth by Kareway Product, Inc.
Medically reviewed on August 29, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 262mg in 15mL
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0505
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
Upset stomach reliever and antidiarrheal
- upset stomach
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reyes syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
taking any drug for
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
- symptoms get worse
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- for accurate dosing, use dose cup
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 dose (2Tbsp or 30 ml) every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- do not exceed 8 doses (16 Tbsp or 240 ml) in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- each Tspb contains: sodium 9 mg
- salicylate 130 mg
- protect from freezing
- low sodium
- avoid excessive heat (over 104°F or 40°C)
- sugar free
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, flavor, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylcellulose, red 40, saccharin sodium, salicylic acid, sodium slicylate, sorbic acid, water, sucrose, xanthan gum
bismuth subsalicylate liquid
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.