Pink Bismuth by Kareway Product, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 262mg in 15mL
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0505
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
Upset stomach reliever and antidiarrheal
- upset stomach
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reyes syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
taking any drug for
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
- symptoms get worse
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- for accurate dosing, use dose cup
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 dose (2Tbsp or 30 ml) every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- do not exceed 8 doses (16 Tbsp or 240 ml) in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- each Tspb contains: sodium 9 mg
- salicylate 130 mg
- protect from freezing
- low sodium
- avoid excessive heat (over 104°F or 40°C)
- sugar free
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, flavor, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylcellulose, red 40, saccharin sodium, salicylic acid, sodium slicylate, sorbic acid, water, sucrose, xanthan gum
bismuth subsalicylate liquid
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 29, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.