Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2g in 100g, ZINC ACETATE .1g in 100g
Labeler: NexMed (USA), Inc.
NDC Code: 40002-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 2%
Zinc acetate 0.1%
- For the temporary relief of itching and pain associated with:
- insect bites
- minor burns
- minor skin irritations
- minor cuts
- rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
For external use only.
- on chicken pox
- on measles
- avoid contact with the eyes
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- do not use more than directed
- adults and children 2 years of age and older, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 2 years of age, consult a doctor
- Store between 20o and 25oC (68o to 77oF)
- Lot no. and Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
- Keep box for complete instructions and labeling
cetyl alcohol, diazolidinyl urea, dodecyl-2-N,N-dimethylaminopropionate hydrochloride, methylparaben, PEG-2 stearate, PEG-20 stearate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water
Call 1-866-580-7391, Mon - Fri, 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM (PST)
diphenhydramine hcl, zinc acetate cream
|Labeler - NexMed (USA), Inc. (031710528)|
|Registrant - NexMed (USA), Inc. (031710528)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 29, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.