Fleet by C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Sep 28, 2017
Dosage form: enema
Ingredients: BISACODYL 10mg in 30mL
Labeler: C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 0132-0703
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl 10 mg, Stimulant Laxative / Bowel Cleanser
Use for relief of occasional constipation or bowel cleansing before rectal examinations
For rectal use only
This product may cause abdominal discomfort, faintness, rectal burning, and mild cramps
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement within 20 minutes of enema use
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
Keept out of reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Single Daily Dosage (per 24 hours)
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 bottle per day|
|children under 12 years||DO NOT USE|
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 5-20 minutes
- store at temperatures not above 86F (30C)
- For complete professional use warnings and precautions, consult the Reference Safety Information on our website
- BOTTLE SEALED FOR SAFETY. IF BOTTLE WRAPPER WITH FLEET EMBLEM IS TORN, DAMAGED OR MISSING, DO NOT USE
carbomer 934P, glycerin, methylparaben, octoxynol-9, propylparaben, purified water, sodium hydroxide
1-866-255-6960 or www.fleetlabs.com
|Labeler - C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (003119054)|
|C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.||003119054||manufacture(0132-0703)|
More about bisacodyl
- Bisacodyl Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 890 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives