Fleet by C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
Dosage form: enema
Ingredients: BISACODYL 10mg in 30mL
Labeler: C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 0132-0703
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl 10 mg, Stimulant Laxative / Bowel Cleanser
Use for relief of occasional constipation or bowel cleansing before rectal examinations
For rectal use only
This product may cause abdominal discomfort, faintness, rectal burning, and mild cramps
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement within 20 minutes of enema use
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
Keept out of reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Single Daily Dosage (per 24 hours)
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 bottle per day|
|children under 12 years||DO NOT USE|
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 5-20 minutes
- store at temperatures not above 86F (30C)
- For complete professional use warnings and precautions, consult the Reference Safety Information on our website
- BOTTLE SEALED FOR SAFETY. IF BOTTLE WRAPPER WITH FLEET EMBLEM IS TORN, DAMAGED OR MISSING, DO NOT USE
carbomer 934P, glycerin, methylparaben, octoxynol-9, propylparaben, purified water, sodium hydroxide
1-866-255-6960 or www.fleetlabs.com
|Labeler - C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (003119054)|
|C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.||003119054||manufacture(0132-0703)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.