ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL by Worldwide Sales & Distribution Corp.
Medically reviewed on August 25, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 50mL in 100mL
Labeler: Worldwide Sales & Distribution Corp.
NDC Code: 76384-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol 50%
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent risk of infection in
- minor cuts
For external use only
- Flammable keep away from fire and flames
Consult a doctor before use if you have animal bites or serious burns, deep or punctured wounds
When using this product
- do not let it get into your eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than a week unless directed by the doctor
- do not use other than as directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
- clean affected area
- apply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1-3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage but let dry before using bandage
- Store at controlled room temperature
- Not intended as substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- Will produce serious gastric disturbance if taken internally
|ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Worldwide Sales & Distribution Corp. (627014330)|
|Steller Mercantile Pvt. Ltd.||650493005||manufacture|