allergy and congestion relief non drowsy
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: LORATADINE 10mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE SULFATE 240mg
Labeler: HyVee Inc
NDC Code: 42507-724
Loratadine 10 mg
Pseudoephedrine sulfate 240 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 tablet daily with a full glass of water; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- store between 20ºC to 25ºC (68ºF to 77ºF)
- protect from light and store in a dry place
colloidal silicon dioxide, hydrogenated vegetable oil, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, polyethylene oxide, titanium dioxide
Compare to Claritin-D® 24 Hour active ingredients
Allergy & Congestion Relief
Pseudoephedrine Sulfate 240 mg/Nasal Decongestant
Loratadine 10 mg/Antihistamine
Extended Release Tablets
Nasal and Sinus Congestion Due to Colds or Allergies
Itchy, Watery Eyes
Itchy Throat or Nose Due to Allergies
Original Prescription Strength
*When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
|ALLERGY AND CONGESTION RELIEF
pseudoephedrine sulfate, loratadine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - HyVee Inc (006925671)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 25, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about loratadine/pseudoephedrine
- Loratadine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 69 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations