allergy and congestion relief non drowsy
Medically reviewed on January 25, 2018.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: LORATADINE 10mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE SULFATE 240mg
Labeler: HyVee Inc
NDC Code: 42507-724
Loratadine 10 mg
Pseudoephedrine sulfate 240 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 tablet daily with a full glass of water; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- store between 20ºC to 25ºC (68ºF to 77ºF)
- protect from light and store in a dry place
colloidal silicon dioxide, hydrogenated vegetable oil, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, polyethylene oxide, titanium dioxide
Compare to Claritin-D® 24 Hour active ingredients
Allergy & Congestion Relief
Pseudoephedrine Sulfate 240 mg/Nasal Decongestant
Loratadine 10 mg/Antihistamine
Extended Release Tablets
Nasal and Sinus Congestion Due to Colds or Allergies
Itchy, Watery Eyes
Itchy Throat or Nose Due to Allergies
Original Prescription Strength
*When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
|ALLERGY AND CONGESTION RELIEF
pseudoephedrine sulfate, loratadine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - HyVee Inc (006925671)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about loratadine/pseudoephedrine
- Loratadine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 57 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations