Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Fragrance Free
Medically reviewed on May 21, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 130mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-0631
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 13%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash
- helps seal out wetness
For external use only.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Change wet or soiled diapers promptly. Clean the diaper area and allow to dry. Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Do not use if quality seal is broken.
Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, beeswax, benzoic acid, Dimethicone, Epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf/stem extract (willowherb), glycerin, methylparaben, microcrystalline wax, mineral oil, Oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed extract, potassium hydroxide, propylparaben, sorbitan sesquioleate, synthetic beeswax, water
Call 1-866-428-3366 or visit www.aveeno.com
Johnson & Johnson
CONSUMER PRODUCTS COMPANY
Johnson &Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418
Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream
With Soothing Oat Essence
and Natural Willowherb
Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Cream
Formulated to Help Reduce
Duration & Severity
Helps Soothe, Heal & Prevent
NET WT. 3.7 OZ. (105g)
|AVEENO BABY SOOTHING RELIEF DIAPER RASH
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. (830803164)|
More about zinc oxide topical
- Zinc oxide topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 10 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents