DHC Body Sunscreen Milk
Medically reviewed on August 22, 2017.
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 210mg in 2mL
Labeler: DHC USA Incorporated
NDC Code: 63433-122
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
titanium dioxide (9.75%)
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Provides high protection against sunburn and tanning.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- For external use only.
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use on infants.
- Shake well. Apply evenly before sun exposure and as needed.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring.
- High sun protection product
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risk of skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
water, butylene glycol, isohexadecane, triethylhexanoin, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, sorbitan stearate, polysorbate 80, isopropyl lauroyl sarcosinate, aluminum stearate, alumina, dimethicone, glycerin, polyhydroxystearic acid, squalane, behenyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, sucrose cocoate, xanthan gum, tocopherol, cyclodextrin, alpha-arbutin, glycine soja (soybean) oil, thioctic acid, hydrogenated potato starch, sodium hydroxide, dequalinium chloride, hydrolyzed collagen, sodium hyaluronate
Dist. by DHC USA Inc., San Francisco, CA 94107
|DHC BODY SUNSCREEN MILK
titanium dioxide lotion
|Labeler - DHC USA Incorporated (004087554)|
|Registrant - Arie Corporation (691147532)|
|Arie Corporation||691147532||MANUFACTURE, LABEL, PACK|
|DHC USA Incorporated||010058429||REPACK|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.