Sleep Aid by Kareway Product, Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 15, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0160
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCL 25mg
helps reduce difficulty falling asleep
Do not use
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
avoid alcoholic beverages
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older
take 2 tablets at bedtime if needed or as directed by your doctor.
- each tablet contains:calcium 0.2mg
- store at room temperature
- avoid excessive heat (greater than 100°F) or humidity
FDC blue #1, microcrystalline cellulose, lactose anhydrous, sodium starch glycolate, corn starch, dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, silcon dioxide, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polyethyleneglycol, titanium dioxide, ethanol
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 192 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more