Sleep Aid by Kareway Product, Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 15, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0160
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCL 25mg
helps reduce difficulty falling asleep
Do not use
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
avoid alcoholic beverages
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older
take 2 tablets at bedtime if needed or as directed by your doctor.
- each tablet contains:calcium 0.2mg
- store at room temperature
- avoid excessive heat (greater than 100°F) or humidity
FDC blue #1, microcrystalline cellulose, lactose anhydrous, sodium starch glycolate, corn starch, dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, silcon dioxide, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polyethyleneglycol, titanium dioxide, ethanol
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 182 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- ... +5 more