Allergy Relief by Kareway Product, Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 15, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0158
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCL 25mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold
- runny nose
Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||25 mg to 50 mg (1 to 2 tablets)|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||12.5** to 25 mg (1 tablet)|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
**12.5 mg dosage strength is not available in this package. Do not attempt to break tablets.
- each tablet contains:calcium 0.1mg
- store at 59° to 77°F in a dry place
- protect from light
microcrystalline cellulose, lactose anhydrous, sodium starch glycolate, pregelatinized starch, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, crospovidone, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polyethyleneglycol, titanium dioxide, ethanol
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 183 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- ... +5 more