Allergy Relief by Kareway Product, Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 15, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0159
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4mg
- temporarily relieves minor symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies such as:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itchy throat
Ask a doctor before use it you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- asthma, shortness of breath
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take one (1) tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children 12 years and under: Consult a physician before use
- store at 20° to 25°C (68°-67°F)
- protect from excessive moisture
- Do not exceed recommended dose
microcrystalline cellulose, lactose anhydrous, sodium starch glycolate, corn starch glycolate, crospovidone, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, hypromellose, FDC red no.40, FDC yellow no.5, titanium dioxide, polyethyleneglycol, ethanol
chlorpheniramine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Allergy Relief (chlorpheniramine)
- Allergy Relief Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: antihistamines