CAPMIST DM by Capital Pharmaceutical
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 30mg, Guaifenesin 400mg, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg
Labeler: Capital Pharmaceutical
NDC Code: 29978-606
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make coughs more productive
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
|Adults and children|
12 years of age
|1 tablet every 6 hours, not
to exceed 4 tablets in 24
|Children 12 years|
of age and younger:
|Consult a doctor.
Capmist DM is a light green, oblong, capsule shaped, scored tablet, debossed "CAP" bisect "DM" on one side
and blank on the other.
Contains color additives including FD&C Yellow No. 5 (tartrazine).
Supplied in a tight, light-resistant container with a child-resistant cap.
number. Call 1 (614) 638-4622.
Powell, OH 43065
Great Southern Laboratories
Houston, TX 77099
Principal display panel and side panel for 90 tablets labeling:
COUGH SUPPRESSANT · EXPECTORANT
Each tablet contains:
Dextromethorphan HBr.........................30 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl...........................30 mg
pharmaceutical 90 tablets
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap.
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
Distributed by: Capital Pharma, Powell, OH 43065
1 (614) 638-4622 Rev. 02/12
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Capital Pharmaceutical (831545541)|
|Registrant - Pernix Manufacturing, LLC (078641814)|
|Pernix Manufacturing, LLC dba Great Southern Laboratories||078641814||manufacture(29978-606)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Capmist DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine)
- Capmist DM Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations