Antibiotic by Kareway Product, Inc.
Medically reviewed on March 22, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: NEOMYCIN SULFATE 3.5mg in 1g
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0066
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Neomycin Sulfate 3.5mg
First aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor
For external use only
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- the condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finer) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature
Liquid paraffin, Cethanol, Squalane, Purified lanolin, White petrolatum, Cetearyl alcohol, Tocopheryl acetate,
neomycin sulfate ointment
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about neomycin topical
- Neomycin topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antibiotics