Antibiotic by Kareway Product, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Mar 22, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: NEOMYCIN SULFATE 3.5mg in 1g
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0066
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Neomycin Sulfate 3.5mg
First aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor
For external use only
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- the condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finer) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature
Liquid paraffin, Cethanol, Squalane, Purified lanolin, White petrolatum, Cetearyl alcohol, Tocopheryl acetate,
neomycin sulfate ointment
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about neomycin topical
- Neomycin topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: topical antibiotics