Cold and Cough High Blood Pressure
Medically reviewed on February 19, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg
Labeler: Valu Merchandisers Company
NDC Code: 63941-411
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- temporarily relieves runny nose and sneezing due to the common cold
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
persistent cough lasts more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet every 6 hours. Do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
acacia, black iron oxide, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac, silica gel, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, titanium dioxide
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE
INGREDIENTS IN CORICIDIN®
HBP COUGH & COLD*
Cold & Cough
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
Chlorpheniramine maleate - Antihistamine
Dextromethorphan HBr - Cough Suppressant
For the Temporary Relief of:
• Runny Nose
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or
distributed by MSD Consumer Care, Inc.,
owner of the registered trademark
Coricidin® HBP Cough & Cold.
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY:
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO.
5000 KANSAS AVE
KANSAS CITY, KS 66106
|COLD AND COUGH HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
chlorpheniramine maleate, dextromethorphan hbr tablet
|Labeler - Valu Merchandisers Company (868703513)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(63941-411)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(63941-411)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan
- Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 8 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine and dextromethorphan
- Dextromethorphan and Chlorpheniramine Chewable Tablets
- Dextromethorphan and Chlorpheniramine Tablets
- Dextromethorphan and Chlorpheniramine Liquid and Syrup