The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
allergy and cold relief
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-583
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
Phenyelphrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these symptoms of the common cold or hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 23 gelcaps in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomitting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, phychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dose
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- aocohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vechile or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps every 4 hours
- do not take more than 12 gelcaps in 24 hours
children under 12 years
- do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
- store between 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF). Avoid Humidity.
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, D&C red #28, D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #3, FD&C red #40, gelatin, hydroxylpropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelantinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
allergy and cold relief
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine HCl, phenyephrine HCl
Compare to active ingredients in Benadryl® Allergy Plus Cold*
see new warnings information
for relief of sinus congestion/sore throat and fever/runny nose/headache/sneezing
easy to take
for ages 12 and older
SHOWN ACTUAL SIZE ABOVE
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF A BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
094 04 0072 ID39459
Distributed by Target Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55403
©2010 Target Brands, Inc.
All Rights Reserved Shop Target.com
|ALLERGY AND COLD RELIEF
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hcl and phenylephrine hcl capsule
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.