Nasal Decongestant Maximum Strength
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg
Labeler: SUPERVALU INC.
NDC Code: 41163-112
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- thyroid disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
do not exceed recommended dose.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children
|take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours;
do not take more than 8 tablets in
6 to 12 years
|take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours;
do not take more than 4 tablets in
|children under 6 years||do not use this product in children
under 6 years of age
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, silica gel, titanium dioxide, triacetin
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablets, 30 mg
• nasal & sinus congestion
• sinus pressure
24 tablets, 30mg each
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS
ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
We’re committed to your
satisfaction and guarantee
the quality of this product.
Contact us at 1-877-932-7948, or
Please have package available.
DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil
Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark
Sudafed® Congestion. 50844 REV0712B11208
DISTRIBUTED BY SUPERVALU INC.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344 USA
pseudoephedrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - SUPERVALU INC. (006961411)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(41163-112)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(41163-112)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(41163-112)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(41163-112)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(41163-112)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 25, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about pseudoephedrine
- Pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 55 Reviews
- Drug class: decongestants
- Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Pseudoephedrine Gel Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Liquid and Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Sustained-Release Tablets (12 Hour)
- ... +2 more