Allergy Relief by Better Living Brands, LLC
Medically reviewed on November 28, 2017
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Better Living Brands, LLC
NDC Code: 21130-190
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
| adults and children 12|
years of age and over
|1 to 2 capsules|
| children 6 to under 12|
years of age
| children under 6 years|
| do not use this
product in children
under 6 years of age
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
butylparaben, corn starch, D&C red #28, edible ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, silica gel
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Sneezing, runny nose,
itchy throat, itchy & watery eyes
TAMPER EVIDENT: PRODUCT SEALED IN PLASTIC STRIPS, CAPSULE BANDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN OR IF RED BAND AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Benadryl®.
DISTRIBUTED BY SAFEWAY INC.
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
1-888-SAFEWAY / www.safeway.com
QUALITY & SATISFACTION
OR YOUR MONEY BACK.
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - Better Living Brands, LLC (009137209)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(21130-190)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(21130-190), PACK(21130-190)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(21130-190)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(21130-190)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 183 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- ... +5 more