Ancient Secrets Breathe Again
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride 20mg in 100mL
Labeler: LOTUS BRANDS, INC.
NDC Code: 76328-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Chloride 2.0% (Seawater-derived)
for nasal rinsing in adults:
- Moisturizes and cleanses nasal passages due to pollution, dry air, air conditioning, dust, pollen
- Nasal drainage
- Helps dry congestion due to colds and allergies
For nasal use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of the dispenser to any surface.
- Do not use the same dispenser on different people.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any discomfort while using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
- Tilt head to one side and forward.
Holding can parallel to the nose, insert nozzle into upper nostril.
- Press valve briefly for release of fine mist.
Repeat 2-3 times on each nostril as needed.
- Use 2-4 times daily, or as often as necessary.
- Use with children ages 6 and older.
- Wash carefully with clean warm water and dry carefully after each use.
- Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Store at room temperature (59-86°F).
Call toll free 800-824-6396, Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 5:00, CST
Gerolymatos International S.A.
®©2011, Distributed by Lotus Brands, Inc.,
A majority woman-owned family business
1100 Lotus Drive, Silver Lake, WI 53170, USA
sodium chloride aerosol, spray
|Labeler - LOTUS BRANDS, INC. (879022713)|
|GEROLYMATOS INTERNATIONAL SA||506173753||MANUFACTURE(76328-100)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 30, 2018
More about sodium chloride nasal
- Sodium chloride nasal Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- 21 Reviews
- Drug class: nasal lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (1)