Hydrocortisone by Kareway Product, Inc.
Medically reviewed on March 22, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 1h in 100g
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0065
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves itching associated with minor sin irritation, inflammation and rashes due to:
- seborrheic dermatitis
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- insect bites
- soaps and detergents
- external feminine and anal itching
- Other uses of this product: ask a doctor
For external use only
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash: Ask a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly into the rectum by using finers or any mechanical device or applicator
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- for external anal itching: when practical, clean area with mild soap and warm water, rinse thoroughly, gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
- children under 2 years, or children under 12 years with external anal itching: do not use, ask a doctor
- store at room temperature, protect from freezing
Cetyl alcohol, Butylated hydroxytoluene, Glycerin, Glyceryl monostearate, Isopropyl myristate, Myristoyl/palmitoyl/oxostearamide/arachamide MEA, Methylparaben, PEG-15 glyceryl stearate, Squalane, Stearic acid, Propylparaben, Purified water
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 38 Reviews
- Drug class: topical steroids
- Hydrocortisone rectal cream, ointment, suppository
- Hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone Cream, Gel, Ointment, and Solution
- Hydrocortisone Lotion
- Hydrocortisone Lotion and Protective Emollient Cream
- ... +7 more