Muscle and Joint by Kareway Product, Inc.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 2.5g in 100g
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
- on wound s or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
redness over the affected area.
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
camphor, carbomer 940, glycerin, isoprophyl alcohol, methylparaben, polysorbate 60, purified water, and trolamine
|MUSCLE AND JOINT
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 9, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.