Tears lubricant by Kareway Product, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 2mg in 1mL, HYPROMELLOSES 2mg in 1mL, POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0063
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyethylene Glycol 400 1%
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- for protection against further irritation
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or become cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
store between 15° to 25°C (59°F to 77°F)
Ascorbic acid, benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, dextrose, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium lactate
glycerin, hypromelloses, polyethylene glycol 400 liquid
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 29, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 20 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)