Mentholatum Pain Relief Extra Strength
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 30mg in 1mL
Labeler: The Mentholatum Company
NDC Code: 10742-8134
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to
- simple backache
For external use only
- use only as directed
- do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or to damaged or very sensitive skin
- do not bandage tightly or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens
- excessive irritation, burning or discomfort of the skin develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a healthcare professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
carbomer, iron oxides, isopropyl alcohol, methylparaben, mica, propylparaben, purified water, titanium dioxide, trolamine
Toll free 1-877-636-2677 MON - FRI 9 AM to 5 PM (EST)
The Mentholatum Company
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Made in Canada
|MENTHOLATUM PAIN RELIEF EXTRA STRENGTH
|Labeler - The Mentholatum Company (002105757)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.