Skintegrity Antibacterial Hand Foaming
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: TRICLOSAN 0.5mL in 100mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-978
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only.
- avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, immediately flush with water.
- irritation or redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply a small amount, covering hands with product for 30 seconds.
- add water, lather and rinse.
Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-7, Cocamide DEA, Disodium Cocamido MIPA-Sulfosuccinate, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Red 33, Yellow 5.
|SKINTEGRITY ANTIBACTERIAL HAND
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 8, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.