Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer
Medically reviewed on April 16, 2018
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-0632
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid (.5%)
For the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Protect from excessive heat (40°C / 104°F)
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Emulsifying Wax NF, Dimethicone, PPG-10 Cetyl Ether, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Phenyl Trimethicone, Steareth-21, Isoceteth-20, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Lactate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Laureth-7, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract
Call toll-free 877-754-6411 or 215-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.CleanandClear.com
Distributed in the US by:
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
CONSUMER PRODUCTS COMPANY
Division of Johnson & Johnson
Consumer Companies, Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418
|CLEAN AND CLEAR ADVANTAGE ACNE CONTROL MOISTURIZER
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. (830803164)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, & Ointment (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- ... +7 more