Allergy Relief by Rite Aid Corporation
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Rite Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 11822-0190
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 capsule|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: PRODUCT SEALED IN PLASTIC STRIPS, CAPSULE BANDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN OR IF RED BAND AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
butylparaben, corn starch, D&C red #28, edible ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, silicon dioxide
*Compare to the active ingredient in Benadryl®
diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
itchy, watery eyes
25 mg EACH
EACH CAPSULE INDIVIDUALLY BANDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION
TAMPER EVIDENT: PRODUCT SEALED IN
PLASTIC STRIPS, CAPSULE BANDED FOR
YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN OR IF RED BAND
AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed
by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the
registered trademark Benadryl®.
DISTRIBUTED BY: RITE AID
39 HUNTER LANE
CAMP HILL, PA 17011
IF YOU'RE NOT
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(11822-0190)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(11822-0190), PACK(11822-0190)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(11822-0190)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(11822-0190)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.