Rugby Nasal Decongestant by Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg in 5mL
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-1850
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg
temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to
- common cold
- hay fever or other respiratory allergies
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fever
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Do not use if you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkison's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 - 6 hours
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours
- use enclosed dosage cup only. Do not use any other device.
|adults & children 12 years & over||2 teaspoonfuls|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 teaspoonful|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
- protect from light
artificial raspberry flavor, citric acid, FD&C red #40, glycerin, methylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution
Distributed by: Rugby Laboratories
17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233,
Livonia, MI, 48152
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories, Inc. (079246066)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 5, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about pseudoephedrine
- Pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 55 Reviews
- Drug class: decongestants
- Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Pseudoephedrine Gel Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Liquid and Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Sustained-Release Tablets (12 Hour)
- ... +2 more