Rugby Nasal Decongestant by Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
Medically reviewed on October 5, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg in 5mL
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-1850
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg
temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to
- common cold
- hay fever or other respiratory allergies
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fever
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Do not use if you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkison's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 - 6 hours
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours
- use enclosed dosage cup only. Do not use any other device.
|adults & children 12 years & over||2 teaspoonfuls|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 teaspoonful|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
- protect from light
artificial raspberry flavor, citric acid, FD&C red #40, glycerin, methylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution
Distributed by: Rugby Laboratories
17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233,
Livonia, MI, 48152
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories, Inc. (079246066)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about pseudoephedrine
- Pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 52 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: decongestants
- Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Pseudoephedrine Gel Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Liquid and Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Sustained-Release Tablets (12 Hour)
- ... +2 more