DHC Salicylic Acne Toner
Medically reviewed on December 14, 2016
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 50.5mg in 2.5mL
Labeler: DHC USA Incorporated
NDC Code: 63433-895
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2%
- For the management of acne.
- Helps clear up acne blemishes.
For external use only.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying. Use a cotton pad and pat toner onto face. Cover the affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For best results, use with other DHC Salicylic Acne products.
water, butylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium citrate, disodium EDTA, citric acid, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, camellia sinensis leaf extract, royal jelly extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, perilla ocymoides leaf extract, houttuynia cordata extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract
|DHC SALICYLIC ACNE TONER
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - DHC USA Incorporated (004087554)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 9 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more