Sun Moon Star Pain Relieving
Medically reviewed on July 13, 2018
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: Menthol 16g, Methyl Salicylate 15g
Labeler: Kingsway Trading
NDC Code: 63922-222
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 15%
For the temporary relief of minor pains and aches of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
- For external use only
- avoid getting into the eyes or on mucus membranes.
- do not apply to wound or damaged skin.
- do not bandage tightly
- do not use otherwise than as directed
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- pain persists for more than 10 days
- redness is present
- conditions affect children under 12 years of age
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- if necessary cut patch to size
- remove protective backing and apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age:do not use, consult a doctor
|SUN MOON STAR
menthol methyl salicylate patch
|Labeler - Kingsway Trading (780573205)|
|Licoman Herbal Research Lab Limited||667017789||manufacture|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.