DHC Salicylic Face Milk
Medically reviewed on December 14, 2016
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: DHC USA Incorporated
NDC Code: 63433-896
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2%
- For the management of acne.
- Helps clear up acne blemishes.
For external use only.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Cleanse skin thoroughly and tone before applying. Cover the affected area with a thin layer and smooth evenly over face one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For best results, use with other DHC Salicylic Acne products.
water, butylene glycol, cetyl ethylhexanoate, sorbitan stearate, triethanolamine, cetearyl alcohol, PPG-12/SMDI copolymer, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, glyceryl stearate, cyclopentasiloxane, phenoxyethanol, sucrose cocoate, ceteareth-20, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, sclerotium gum, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, dimethicone, xanthan gum, panthenol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, royal jelly extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, perilla ocymoides leaf extract, houttuynia cordata extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract
Distributed by DHC USA Inc.
San Francisco, CA 94107
|DHC SALICYLIC FACE MILK
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - DHC USA Incorporated (004087554)|
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more