Tiger Balm by Haw Par Healthcare Ltd.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: Camphor (Synthetic) 230mg, Menthol 70mg
Labeler: Haw Par Healthcare Ltd.
NDC Code: 66761-321
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Camphor 230mg / patch||Topical Analgesic|
|Menthol 70mg / patch||Topical Analgesic|
For temporary relief of pains.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Use only as directed
- Do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
- Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area; change patch 1 to 2 times daily
- Children under 12 years, consult doctor before use
- How to apply:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Cut open pouch and remove patch
- Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Wash hands with soap after applying patch
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches
This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Capsicum Extract, Eucalyptus Oil, Glycerin, Mentha Oil, Polyacrylic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitan Monooleate, Sorbitol, Tartaric Acid, Water.
Manufactured for Haw Par Healthcare Ltd., Singapore
under licence from Haw Par Corporation Ltd.
camphor (synthetic) and menthol patch
|Labeler - Haw Par Healthcare Ltd. (659207039)|
|Teh Seng Pharmaceutical Mfg. Co., Ltd.||656347721||MANUFACTURE(66761-321)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 24, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.