Balsamo de Ubre Mascura by Menper Distributors Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 10, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 10.5g in 90g
Labeler: Menper Distributors Inc.
NDC Code: 53145-401
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Methyl Salicylate 10.5 % ............................................Topical Analgesic
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains and sprains
For external use only
Do not use otherwise than as directed
Do not use
- with a heating pad
- with a tight bandage
- on eyes, mucous membranes, broken or irritated skin
- over extensive areas of the body
- on a child under 12 years of age
Stop use and ask a doctor immediately if
- pain persists for more than 7 days, or redness is present, or in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
- excessive irritation of skin develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.
If swallowed, induce vomiting and call a physician or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and Children 12 years and older: apply generously and gently massage into painful area until the product disappears. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 15 C to 25 C (59 F to 77 F)
Enter section text here
Questions? call 1-800-560-5223
|BALSAMO DE UBRE
methyl salicylate ointment
|Labeler - Menper Distributors Inc. (101947166)|
|Registrant - Menper Distributors Inc. (101947166)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about methyl salicylate topical
- Methyl salicylate topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 33 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient