Green Guard Tri Buffered Aspirin relief
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 325mg
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 325mg (NSAID*)
(Buffered with Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate and Magnesium Oxide)
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with
- muscular aches
- minor arthritis pain
- common cold
- menstrual cramps
Temporarily reduces fever.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- skin reddening
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcohol drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/ fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
- if you are taking prescription drugs for gout, diabetes or arthritis
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- you have difficulty swallowing
- if ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- do not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see Warnings)
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
Adults and children (12 years and older): Take 1 or 2 tablets with water every 4 hours as needed. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- each tablet contains 36.0 mg of calcium and 39.3 mg of magnesium
- read all product information before using
- store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
- tamper evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
cellulose, citric acid, dibasic sodium phosphate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, hypromellose, propylene glycol, simethicone, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, talc, titanium dioxide
|GREEN GUARD TRI BUFFERED ASPIRIN RELIEF
aspirin tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.