Halls Sugar Free Honey Lemon
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 7.6mg
Labeler: Mondelez Global LLC
NDC Code: 12546-642
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
<(per drop) Menthol 7.6 mg>
<Cough Suppressant, Oral Anesthetic>
- cough due to a cold
- occasional minor irritation or sore throat>
<Sore throat warnings: if sore throat is severe, persist for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.>
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Enter section text here
- adults and children 5 years and over: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.
- children under 5 years: ask a doctor
- excessive consumption may have a laxative effect
- 5 calories per drop
- contains: soy
<beta carotene, eucalyptus oil, flavors, isomalt, soy lecithin, sucralose, water>
<Call 1-800-524-2854, Monday to Friday, 9 AM - 6 PM Eastern Time or visit our website at www.gethalls.com>
SUGAR FREE HONEY LEMON
|Labeler - Mondelez Global LLC (050964956)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 13, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.