Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 28, 2020.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 57.3g in 100g, MINERAL OIL 42.5g in 100g
Labeler: BRASSICA PHARMA PRIVATE LIMITED
NDC Code: 72362-101
White Petrolatum 57.3%
Mineral Oil 42.5%
- To lubricate and protect your eyes in certain eye conditions, or during or after surgery.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Lanolin Alcohols or any of the other ingredients of MOISTU-EYES ®.
- May cause short-term blurring (typically 1-15 minutes upon use).
Do not drive or use machinery unless your vision is clear.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
you experience any of the following, stop use and see your doctor: eye pain, eye irritation, eye redness, eye itching, swelling of the eyelid, increased tear production, feeling there's something in your eye, hypersensitivity (allergic reaction).
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Pull lower lid down to form a pouch and apply a small strip of ointment to it.
- Repeat this treatment as often as needed or as directed by your doctor. If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
- Remove contact lenses before use. After use, wait 30 minutes before putting them back in.
- Do not use after the expiry date shown.
- Discard any unused product 1 month after first opening.
- Store below 25°C.
For External Use
Moistueyes ® is used to lubricate and protect your eyes in certain eye conditions, or during or after surgery.
Amilco Ltd, Mckenzie House, Bury Street, Ruislip, HA4 7TL, UK
Brassica Pharma Private Limited,
Plot No.T-68, T-68 (PT) & T-63, M.I.D.C., Tarapur, (W), Boisar - Thane-401 502 India. (IND)
white petrolatum, mineral oil ointment
|Labeler - BRASSICA PHARMA PRIVATE LIMITED (675476593)|
|BRASSICA PHARMA PRIVATE LIMITED||675476593||manufacture(72362-101)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 144 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- Drug Information
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose