Prevail Pomegranate Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on January 26, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 146.32mL in 236mL
Labeler: Duane Reade
NDC Code: 24488-020
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush throughly with water
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
If skin irritation develops.
- Do not store above 105oF
- May discolor some fabrics
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aminomethyl Propanol, Yellow 5, Red 33, Fragrance
Call (866) 375-6925
Apply small amount to your palm, rub hands together throughly to coat, continue until hands are dry.
POMEGRANATE HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Duane Reade (961956229)|
|Registrant - Creation's Garden Natural Products, Inc (961956229)|
|Creation's Garden Natural Products, Inc||961956229||manufacture|