Honeywell Sterile Eyesaline Emergency Eyewash
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 9, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: WATER 990mL in 1L
Labeler: Sperian Eye & Face Protection Inc
NDC Code: 64809-103
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Sterile water 99%
For flushing the eye to reduce chances of severe injury caused by acid, alkali, or particulate contamination.
For external use only
Do not use
- for injection
- in intraocular surgery
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness or irritation of the eye after use
- an injury caused by alkali
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not dilute solution or reuse cartridge
- pull handle on the activating door to initiate flow
- lower head into flow for a minimum of 20 minutes
- continue flushing with water if necessary
- obtain medical treatment
- store at room temperature 59° to 86° F(15° to 30°C)
- do not freeze
sodium chloride, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic
call 1-800 - 430-5490
Sperian Eye and Face Protection, Inc. (a Honeywell Company)
825 East Highway 151
Platteville, WI 53818
FOR PROPER OPERATION:
- Read all warnings and the Operation and Installation Manual prior to installation of cartridges. Failure to follow this installation instructions and warnings may result in personal injury, serious illness, including blindness or death.
- Inspect cartridges for damage: If the nozzle assembly, flexible soluton bag and carton has been damaged, or the nozzle assembly or bag is leaking fluid, DO NOT INSTALL! Call 1-800-430-5490.
- The top of the carton must be unobstructed and free from damaged.
- Install cartridges (two required) in the Fendall Pure Flow 1000 with slot A to the rear and theh nozzle assembly in front.
- Each cartridge weighs 32 lbs (14.5 kg). Use caution when handling and installing.
- Cartridges must be replaced after use and on, or before the solution expiration date printed on the carton and activating strap.
|HONEYWELL STERILE EYESALINE
|Labeler - Sperian Eye & Face Protection Inc (013435034)|
|Sperian Eye & Face Protection Inc||013435034||manufacture(64809-103)|