Boy Butter Extreme H2O Desensitizing Lubricant
Medically reviewed on May 21, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 7.1g in 142g
Labeler: Boy Butter Lubes
NDC Code: 24488-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Male genital desensitizer
Helps in the prevention of premature ejaculation.
- For temporary male genital desensitization, helping to slow the onset of ejaculation
- Helps in temporarily slowing the onset of ejaculation
- For reducing oversensitivity in the male in advance of intercourse.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- If this product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Avoid contact with the eye. If you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching, discontinue use.
- If symptoms persist, consult a physician.
- Wash product off after intercourse.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tricaprylin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Yellow 5, Fragrance
For questions or comments, please call 1-818-888-6825
EXTREME H2O DESENSITIZING LUBRICANT
|Labeler - Boy Butter Lubes (961956229)|
|Registrant - Creation's Garden Natural Products (961956229)|
|Creation's Garden Natural Products||961956229||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- 17 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Aerosol Spray
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Rectal Ointment
- ... +5 more