Docusate Calcium by Cardinal Health
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE CALCIUM 240mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 55154-1875
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Calcium 240 mg
Stool Softener Laxative
• relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
• general produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you
• have stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
• have a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
•are presently taking mineral oil
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• you need to use a laxative longer than 1 week
• you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose , get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1 softgel daily, or as recommended by your physican
- children under 12years: ask a doctor
- do not exceed recommended dose
• store at room temperature, 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
• This package is intended for in-patient institutional use only. This package is not child resistant
• Product from USA, Romania or Canada
• See window for lot number and expiration date
Corn Oil, FD & C blue #1, FD & C Red #40, FD & C Yellow #6, Gelatin, Glycerin, Sorbitol Special, Water. May also contain D & C Red #33
COMPARE TO ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN SURFAK
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by the owner of the registered trademark SURFAK.
Dist. By: GERI-CARE PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.
1650 63rd Street
Brooklyn, NY 11204
THE SENSIBLE CHOICE FOR PRICE AND HEALTH
Zanesville, OH 43701
docusate calcium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (188557102)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.