Boy Butter Extreme H2O Desensitizing Lubricant
Medically reviewed on June 27, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 34.05g in 454g
Labeler: Boy Butter Lubes
NDC Code: 24488-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Male genital desensitizer
Helps in the prevention of premature ejaculation.
- For temporary male genital desensitization, helping to slow the onset of ejaculation
- Helps in temporarily slowing the onset of ejaculation
- For reducing oversensitivity in the male in advance of intercourse.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- If this product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Avoid contact with the eye. If you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching, discontinue use.
- If symptoms persist, consult a physician.
- Wash product off after intercourse.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tricaprylin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Yellow 5, Fragrance
For questions or comments, please call 1-818-888-6825
EXTREME H2O DESENSITIZING LUBRICANT
|Labeler - Boy Butter Lubes (961956229)|
|Registrant - Creation's Garden Natural Products (961956229)|
|Creation's Garden Natural Products||961956229||manufacture|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Oral Spray
- Benzocaine Oral Suspension
- ... +8 more